Our Franchise Package
Our franchise package is extremely comprehensive and is designed to cover all of the elements needed by a new franchisee.
- Assistance with producing a business plan and raising capital
- Comprehensive induction training programme for the Franchisee and Manager
- Care Certificate eLearning Training (6 staff)
- Access to the Heritage Healthcare Operations Manual and Materials
- Onsite support to set up the office and IT support for the 1st year
- Electrical equipment for your business including: PC/laptop with Microsoft Office software, printer/photocopier, full telephone system, cross cut shredder and laminator
- Full accounts system for invoicing and training
- Advanced Health & Care software plus training
- Company insurance for the 1st year
- Registrations: Care Quality Commission (CQC), UKHCA, British Franchise Association (bfa) & Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- Use of the Heritage Healthcare brand within the franchise area
- Individual website for the local area
- 20,000 leaflets, 1/2 page advert in the local press and promotional items
- Marketing and PR launch including photographer
- 12 months enhanced listing on homecare.co.uk
- Initial supply of corporate stationery, including letterheads and business cards
- Budget for external office signage & branding
- Recruitment drive
- Detailed territory analysis and large territory map
- Hosted branded email service (including x2 email addresses)
- Staff induction pack, including: 6 staff uniforms, 6 disclosure checks and 6 ID badges
The Franchise Package Fee is £29,995.00 + VAT
The investment requirement looks at the total costs involved for a new franchisee to set up the business and to be ready for trading.
For Heritage Healthcare this is as follows:
- Franchise Package Fee – £29,995.00*
- VAT @ 20% – £5,999.00
- TOTAL – £35,994.00
In addition to the initial capital cost, franchisees will need working capital to fund the cash flow requirement of the business. This is estimated at around £60,000 making a total capital investment of circa £95,994.00.
The working capital figure is derived from the year one cash flow forecast and does not include any personal income for the franchisee or bank loan repayments. If required, these items would be taken into account in the personal business plan for your business.
*Prices as at April 2017. Note: the above figures are intended as a guide for new franchisees. They do not include any office redecoration or refurbishment.